Opting to have a new wood or fuel burning stove installed in your home can be a pricey affair, especially when you have to buy a brand-new stove in the first place. With now being the ideal time to purchase and install a stove, here at Fusion Heating we’re currently offering a deal of our ‘defra approved’ multi-fuel stoves and the installation for only £1995 inclusive of VAT.
Make sure that the house is all cosy and prepared for the coming winter months and the Christmas period by taking advantage of this offer whilst you can. As well as the model of multi-fuel stove itself, you will benefit from the following perks:
- Choice of high quality multi fuel and wood burning stoves
- The opening of the chimney breast
- Concrete lintel and brickwork taken care of
- Supply & installation of the integral solid oak beam
- Supply & installation of your choice between granite, slate and limestone hearths
- Professional boarding of the opening to allow for a smooth, paintable finish
- Fully lined chimney with industry standard British-made liner with all required installation components
- Carbon monoxide alarm, data plate and HETAS certificate
- Cleaning of the area following the installation
- Work all carried out by our own in-house fully insured and HETAS qualified engineers
This offer is ideal for any family looking to have a brand-new multi-fuel stove installed without breaking the bank. However, if you’d like to peruse our selection of ex-display models, you can also save a fortune there. The difference is that you will have to pay extra for their installation, so we’d definitely recommend jumping on this offer whilst it stands.
If you’re based in the Solihull or Birmingham area, you will be hard pushed to find deals as strikingly beneficial as the ones we currently have to offer. With years of experience in the fireplace and stove industry, our team of engineers are also highly adept at uniting our customers with their ideal set-ups; whether it’s in the lounge, or the bedroom – we’ll have you set up in a jiffy with no mess leftover afterwards.
Contact us today here at Fusion Heating, where our team will be on hand to offer guidance and answers to your queries regarding our stove & installation package offers. Why don’t you pop into our showroom to check out the models that we have on offer for yourself? We’d recommend this if possible, as we understand that a new stove is an investment for the family and we want you to get the most enjoyment possible from it.
If you’d like to nip in to our showroom to find out more about fireplace installation in Solihull, you can find us at the following address:
59 Hobs Moat Road
Make sure you snatch up this opportunity before everyone else does – winter is coming!