Fireline Pure Vision PV5i Inset Multi-fuel Stove
Fireline Pure Vision PV5i Inset Multi-fuel Stove -
The Pure Vision PV5i inset stove contains technologically advances patent-pending design features that result in super-clean burning performance and thermal efficiency of up to 82.2%.
Emissions meet EU leading DIN+ levels and already achieve current emission and efficiency proposals for 2022 European Eco-Design standards, which are tougher than current mandatory norms. DEFRA exemption for wood-burning in a smokeless zone was a formality, with tests results up to 97% below permitted levels of visible smoke. Design parameters have been raised to produce a huge glass panel for fire viewing, framed by a substantial yet elegantly curved cast iron door, the aesthetics of which blend seamless with traditional or modern rooms and fireplaces. The glass panel is kept clean by the extremely powerful airwash system. High Definition (HD) means an improved visual resolution over the previous standard and Purevision achieves this by harnessing the airwash and specialised tertiary air-profiling within the burn chamber for superbly sharply defined flames and complete combusting.
- 5 kW output (nominal)
- Powerful airwash that aids the clean burning of the stove to produce the High Definition flame picture
- Unique air control system that provides automatic air distribution from a sigle-lever burning control.
- Powerful airwash that assists the clean burning of the stove in producing the High Definition flame picture.
- Full multi fuel capability as standard
- DEFRA exemption for burning wood logs in smokeless zones.
- 12 year warranty
- Size: W x H x D (mm) : 493 x 595 x 352
Request a Best Price
Would you like us to give you an on-line quote for the total cost of your chosen stove, fireplace or gas fire? If needed, we can also provide the full installation cost.